Welcome to the home page of Beat Harvester, a shoot'em'up with focus on timing, sound and smooth 2D visuals.
- Beta 0.4.5, Python source code, 280 KB
For information about changes between versions, view the complete changelog.
You might need to download and install these on your computer to be able to play the game. The game is still in early development, so precompiled binaries might not be available for a while.
- Python - http://www.python.org/
- PyGame - http://www.pygame.org/
- PyOpenGL - http://pyopengl.sourceforge.net/
How to play
Arrow keys move the ship, Z shoots. Collect beat seeds with your ship from the screen and shoot when the circle overlaps the edge of your ship.
- My first OpenGL project - hardware accelerated 2D graphics
- Unique timing-based gameplay
- Short development time
All game code is licenced under the GPL 2.0.
All game content, sounds and graphics are licenced under Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution licence.
Other games by Hectigo / Development team Puskutraktori
You can send mail about the game to admin at hectigo dot net. If you want to get in contact via IRC, visit #puskutraktori at freenode.